Industrial Brand Launch Fills Demand Pipeline and Exceeds Industry Standards
Troy Industrial Solutions
Troy Industrial Solutions has a storied past - founded more than 150 years ago, it’s become a household name in the motor industry. In recent decades, Troy has evolved from an industrial product supplier to a more diversified “maintenance support company,” offering a full range of industrial supplies, repair services & custom solutions. Still known as “Troy Belting & Supply”, a new name and industrial brand launch were needed to represent who they are today along with better promotion of their products & services, including their new hydraulic repair business.
Burst began with the development of a strategic marketing plan that guided the creation of a new name, a new brand, and a new website that reflected the Company’s leadership and best-in-class offerings. We launched a series of integrated campaigns, beginning with a multi-channel promotion of their 150th Anniversary via public relations, email marketing, direct mail & custom landing pages. This dovetailed into consistent quarterly campaigns to fill highly profitable client training seminars; client email marketing campaigns; and robust lead generating search marketing campaigns.
- A new brand name and message that maintains the established brand equity in the Troy name while clearly communicating its industry leadership and broad menu of products and services.
- An industry-leading website and online marketing program that, for the first time, generated a significant number of web leads and click-thru rates in excess of 15% - well above industry averages.
- Dozens of new leads and contracts from events that are now regularly full or over capacity – often requiring encore or private training sessions to meet the demand.
- Implementation of quarterly campaigns resulted in new service orders from customers who hadn’t previously worked with Troy.
- The milestone 150th Anniversary event generated coverage from every major print and broadcast news outlet and was attended by prominent political and regional industry leaders.